Bunny - Dog for Adoption

Name: Bunny
Age: Unknown
Breed: Golden Retriever
Gender: Female
Location: Kuala Kangsar, Perak
Contact Number: 019-4888307 (Jul)
Email: julfazzlee@gmail.com

Appeal letter from a good samaritan:
Hi there,
I’m Jul currently in Kuala Kangsar, Perak. ...........................Not long ago, a dog (better known as Bunny now) came to the house and from the way it reacts with humans and cats (I own 8 cats) I believe it had lost its way or dumped by its owner. I have tried to distribute flyers in hope that the owner might turn up and bring it home where it belongs. A few weeks had gone by and still no response. To my surprise, recently it gave birth to 7 puppies and now I’m pretty much ‘stuck’ with Bunny. I have tried to contact SPCA in Ipoh but they said the shelter was full and asked for some contribution on my part which is reasonable but then I was told that some of those unlucky ones would be put to sleep to create room if not adopted within a period of time. I am strongly against such act so therefore I need some other ways of reallocating Bunny & her 7 puppies.....
~ Bunny Puppies ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment